[Qgis-developer] Crash with new Label-Plugin

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Nov 19 05:13:50 EST 2009

Hi,

I am playing around with the new label engine from Martin. It seems to be
very promising. It works fine for linear features.

However, whenever I try to label an area feature, QGIS crashes, both on
the Windows nightly build, but also with the SVN version on Linux Ubuntu,
64bit. QGIS immediately crashes after I hit the OK button.

Does labeling of area features work for other people?

----------

I get the following message on the console:

Warning: Qt has caught an exception thrown from an event handler. Throwing
exceptions from an event handler is not supported in Qt. You must
reimplement QApplication::notify() and catch all exceptions there.

'pal::PalException::FeatureExists*'
Aborted

If this also fails for other people I will do a bug report.

Andreas

--
Andreas Neumann
http://www.carto.net/neumann/