[Qgis-developer] Ready: QGIS callout labels with screenshots, source and test project. Martin, you will get it?

ttestt adygtfi at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 01:15:24 EST 2009

I've made some changes to have callout labels with traditional(old) labels
engine.
This is very useful to prepare printable nice looking maps.
I think this code will be useful.

I think there is a tool to move labels needed (tool will write label's
position to an attribute table's fields) to make work with labels more
comfortable. But, maybe, some will advise more powerful solution.

Ready to discuss it.

screenshot:
http://n2.nabble.com/file/n4063173/qgislabelshot_09.jpg qgislabelshot_09.jpg

source & test qgis project