[Qgis-developer] Arrow/line tool in composer

John C. Tull jctull at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 12:40:15 EST 2009

Hi Marco,

I just tried the arrow tool. Unfortunately, it puts a white overlay on the entire composer canvas. Either that, or it causes some redraw issues with the composer canvas. On my test, I drew a line on a blank canvas. The line is shown while drawing. Once I release the mouse button, the composer screen goes white (no page outline or anything is shown).  I cannot delete the arrow item from the canvas.

OS X with qt-4.6, etc. Again, perhaps this is a qt issue.

Regards,
John