[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-user] Value Tool Plug-in Problem

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Fri Oct 2 14:45:30 EDT 2009

On Oct 2, 2009, at 12:46 PM, John C.Tull wrote:

> The gdal and osgeo modules are part of William's gdal framework, so
> make sure those are installed on your system. The value tool plugin
> requires pyqwt5 as well.

Note: my Qgis binaries include a bundled pyqwt5.  I do this because
they are meant to be installed inside the PyQt folder, it wouldn't
work to install PyQwt5 in your system site-packages.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"This is a question about the past, is it? ... How can I tell that the
past isn't a fiction designed to account for the discrepancy between
my immediate physical sensations and my state of mind?"

- The Ruler of the Universe