[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-user] Opening a bunch (~50) of gpx files

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 03:48:42 EDT 2009

Thanks, this is a nice workaround, as I'm actually making
the gpx files out of compegps files through gpsbabel.

Anyway, the gps plugin should contemplate the possibility of opening
multiple files
and open vector layer should let you select the actual layer for all
selected files
(otherwise the ability to select multiple files is not useful).
Also, is there any way to tell the layer at startup? i.e.
qgis *.gpx -t

for selecting the track layer of each gpx file.

Agus