[Qgis-developer] py2exe error - Key Error - CLSIDToCLASS, EnsureDispatch

Bishwarup Banerjee bishwarup.banerjee at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 06:52:45 EDT 2009

Dear German,

Thank you very much for your response. I am able to include sip files now.
But I am stuck in one another problem now.

In my application, there is a win32 application (I am calling MS Word from
inside python)
When I run my python file, everything works fine. But when i run my exe I
get the following error:

 File "win32com\client\gencache.pyc", line 540, in EnsureDispatch
  File "win32com\client\CLSIDToClass.pyc", line 50, in GetClass
KeyError: '{00020970-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}'

I dont know how to overcome this error. I tried in google, and only found
one solution, that also didnot worked for me.

I am having MSOFFICE 2003 and MSOFFICE2007 both in my system.
I am using python2.5

Thank you very much in advance.

With Warm Regards,
Bishwarup