[Qgis-developer] Plugins unification. Was: native file dialogs

Marco Hugentobler marco at hugis.net
Thu Oct 8 04:03:28 EDT 2009

+1
Discussing plugin issues at the hackfest will be great. Hopefully we can
assemble and write such a guideline document directly there.

I agree with Carson that it would be good to have a topic list for the
hackfest.

So from what I understood, porting f-Tools to the analysis library is also
intended. Other topics?

Regards,
Marco