[Qgis-developer] QgsMapLayerRegistry [partially solved]

Michele Mammini mamminim at yahoo.it
Fri Oct 9 03:33:02 EDT 2009

Hi Germán,

maybe I discover why the system crash...

my plugin have a form that work on the active layer.
On the OK button these operations will be done:
    * get the properties of the active layer that
is based on a pg view (like sql, name, ...)
    * remove the layer from QGis using the removeMapLayer function
    * perform some filter on the data
    * create a new view based on the filter
    * load a layer based on the view using addMapLayer function
This last command, addMapLayer, togheter with
second one removeMapLayer, create a crash!

I solve the problem in this way: instead of
remove the layer, I replace my view with the new sql but with the same name.
To view the new result it is easy to refresh the MapCanvas.

Michele.