[Qgis-developer] Re: SVG export

Marco Hugentobler marco at hugis.net
Fri Oct 9 05:14:55 EDT 2009

Hi Anita

Yes, definitely a good topic for the meeting. And with Andreas, we are going to
have an SVG expert there.
In my opinion, the svg composer export is not that bad. There is one problem
with clipping (Qt does not support that) and one with scaling (probably fixable
in the composer export).

cheers,
Marco

>Is anybody keeping
> track of the topics or should we create a list on the wiki page?

Wiki sounds good. Please create a wiki page for the topic list.

--
Dr. Marco Hugentobler
HUGIS - GIS programming and consulting
marco at hugis.net