[Qgis-developer] wrong table listing in spatialite database

Henning Lorenz henning.lorenz at geo.uu.se
Tue Oct 13 04:31:20 EDT 2009

Hi!

This is with QGis 1.3 on OSX 10.6. Connecting to spatialite databases
with the current trunk (r11800) does not work at all.

I consolidated a set of shape files into a sqlite/spatialite database.
This implied copying of data, dropping and renaming of tables. Now the
sqlite database is vacuumed and ready to use. However, when connecting
with QGis to the database I get a list of old obsolete tables (that
have been dropped or renamed), and not the actual list of tables as
with .tables in sqlite/spatialite. Other applications, on the other
hand, provide the correct table listing (e.g. GRASS db.tables
command). Any help is appreciated! Thanks.

Henning