[Qgis-developer] Re: Error with Shaded Relief

Andreas Plesch andreasplesch at netscape.net
Tue Oct 13 14:26:48 EDT 2009

Hello Agus,

I personally did not test the DEM shader plugin on MS Windows sofar.
Taking the error at face value suggests that perhaps you ran out of
memory on Windows but that would need quite a large DEM (which would
be easy to generate). If the error occurs with a small DEM, you might
be best off investigating numpy bugs and performance on MS Windows
since the error occurs in a numpy function (or class). If the errors
occurs only with large DEMs on Windows that would not be too
surprising since Linux deals better with larger amounts of memory than
Windows in general.

my 2c worth, Andreas

--
Andreas Plesch