[Qgis-developer] vector layers encoding

Marco Hugentobler marco at hugis.net
Sat Oct 17 05:08:42 EDT 2009

Hi Milena

QGIS stores the last chosen encoding in the settings. It seems "System" is
only used the very first time (if the setting is empty).

I remember there was a mail on the devel list some time ago about portability
problems with "System" encoding. Maybe it was removed from the list because of
that?

Regards,
Marco