[Qgis-developer] qgis2google

motta.luiz at gmail.com motta.luiz at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 14:19:47 EDT 2009

Maxim,

I make one script in Arcmap for Synchronized Google Earth with View map
of ArcMap, it is in :
http://arcscripts.esri.com/details.asp?dbid=15944

The script is a VBA code, this made synchronized between windows arcmap
with windows google earth, where, can move/zoom one windows and find
this location in other windows.

I think make same for QGis, but, i wil use Python, because permit use
COM tecnology, for C++ with QT , i believe i need have commercial license.
If you want help me,  we can make this funcionalty in QGis.

The VBA code you can read how calculate location for other.

You can see example in this site
http://www.scribd.com/doc/13427493/Sincronizar-layer-do-ArcGIS-com-o-Google-Earth
go to  last page for view the plugins runnig.

Luiz