[Qgis-developer] Method in Quantum GIS API Documentation distance Point - Line Point Polygon"

francescoboccacci at libero.it francescoboccacci at libero.it
Mon Sep 7 04:47:57 EDT 2009

Hi,
i wrote some days ago to know a function in python to calculate a distance
(minimun distance) between a point and line or polygon features. I think i
explayed my problem in wrong way. Now i ask you if you now a method in Quantum
GIS API Documentation  (like double QgsGeometry::distance for example) that
calculate a distance between a point and line or polygon features. I try to
write a plugin in python for QGIS .
Thanks

Francesco Boccacci