[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-user] libgdal1-1.5.0-grass and the qgis grass plugin

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 09:05:19 EDT 2009

Hopefully, but note that the (at least my) problem
is not with libgdal1-1.6.0-grass but with the fact that
the qgis grass plugin requires libgdal1-1.5.0-grass, so
you get libgdal1-1.5.0-grass automatically installed
when you install the qgis grass plugin, even if you are happy
with libgdal1-1.6.0-grass

Agus