[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-user] [Fwd: Binary QGIS 1.2.0.2~jaunty + GRASS does not work]

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 16:06:15 EDT 2009

Jürgen E. Fischer wrote:
> Yes.  The gdal grass plugin needed and rebuild after GRASS was updated.
> Alan just took care about that.  Another upgrade should fix it.

Jürgen,
I've ugraded to qgis 1.2.0-2~jaunty1build1
and ligdal1-1.6.0-grass 1.6.0-3~jaunty1

When I install the qgis-plugin-grass, ligdal1-1.5.0-grass
is no longer installed and qgis and grass both seem to work fine.
gdalinfo works for grass layers now:

$ gdalinfo
/media/Transcend/MONTSENY2008/Carlos_Montseny/GrassData/GrassData/carlos/A_TOTAL/cellhd/delmetif.blue
Driver: GRASS/GRASS Database Rasters (5.7+)
Files:
/media/Transcend/MONTSENY2008/Carlos_Montseny/GrassData/GrassData/carlos/A_TOTAL/cellhd/delmetif.blue
Size is 4573, 3048
etc

Thanks a lot for your help and please transmit my gratitude to Alan.

Agus

Dr. Agustin Lobo
Institut de Ciencies de la Terra "Jaume Almera" (CSIC)
LLuis Sole Sabaris s/n
08028 Barcelona
Spain
Tel. 34 934095410