[Qgis-developer] Help needed to call grass modules from inside QGIS and Python Plugin

Bishwarup Banerjee bishwarup.banerjee at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 06:36:35 EDT 2009

Dear All,

Is there a way to pass some arguments automatically to the grass mapcalc
function, from inside QGIS, through Python dialog boxes?
Like I get some inputs from user through python plugin dialog box and I want
to automatically call mapcalc module and pass on the arguments / expression
to it.

I am using Python 2.5, grass 6.3 and windows

I am posting the same question in the QGIS forum.
Thank you in advance.

With Regards,
Bishwarup