[Qgis-developer] [Fwd: Re: [Qgis-user] GdalTools plugin generatesan error on installation]

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Sep 24 10:53:43 EDT 2009

Tim Sutton ha scritto:

> Try to run ldd on your QGIS binary and see what gdal lib it is looking
> for. Then check all the usual suspects:
>
> - is ccmake  showing the correct gdal lib variable?
> - is gda 1.6 in your library search path
> - have you clean built since changing the gdal lib in cmake?

Just for the record: found the problem (thanks Borys, Frankie, Niccolo): I had a dir:
/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/GDAL-1.5.2-py2.5-linux-i686.egg/
which shadowed gdal 1.6.
All the best, and sorry for the noise.

BTW, the problem with qwt is still there in debian testing, but it works in unstable
http://n2.nabble.com/PyQt4-Qwt5-errors-td3297928.html
All the best.