[Qgis-developer] Spatial query build problems

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Fri Apr 23 23:51:17 EDT 2010

And it needs to link the GEOS library.

My general comment would be, when adding plugins to make sure header paths and link libraries are explicitly included for extra libraries.  I think often developers on linux systems overlook that because libraries are included in default search paths and they don't get any errors. (sorry, no offense intended to linux folks)