[Qgis-developer] Developer cookbook in SVN

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 12:50:46 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I've imported the PyQGIS cookbook I've started some time ago to SVN
into documentation directory:

http://svn.osgeo.org/qgis/docs/trunk/english_us/developer_cookbook/

It is aimed towards anyone interested in PyQGIS: beginners who need an
introduction to QGIS API and also advanced users seeking for some
useful code snippets.

Everybody is welcome to participate in development of this material!
The documentation uses sphinx, which is capable of exporting documents
to html, latex and other formats.

@Gary: would it be possible to add nightly builds of the cookbook to
the doc.qgis.org site, just like it works with doxygen docs?
Temporarily I host it on my server [1], but it would be good to have a
permantent location for it...

[1] http://mapserver.sk/~wonder/qgis/html/

Regards
Martin