[Qgis-developer] Developer cookbook in SVN

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Sat Aug 7 16:24:21 EDT 2010

Hi Martin

This is a brilliant resource. We should be able to host it within the
qgis osgeo vm too if needed - do you need to do anything special to
build it other than apt-get install the sphinx binary. Could we theme
it to look like our other documentation resources & web site - Werner
/ Otto would you have time & inclination to look at that? And how do
we generate pdf's?

Thanks for this it is really useful!

Regards

Tim

On 8/7/10, Martin Dobias <wonder.sk at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've imported the PyQGIS cookbook I've started some time ago to SVN
> into documentation directory:
>
> http://svn.osgeo.org/qgis/docs/trunk/english_us/developer_cookbook/
>
> It is aimed towards anyone interested in PyQGIS: beginners who need an
> introduction to QGIS API and also advanced users seeking for some
> useful code snippets.
>
> Everybody is welcome to participate in development of this material!
> The documentation uses sphinx, which is capable of exporting documents
> to html, latex and other formats.
>
> @Gary: would it be possible to add nightly builds of the cookbook to
> the doc.qgis.org site, just like it works with doxygen docs?
> Temporarily I host it on my server [1], but it would be good to have a
> permantent location for it...
>
> [1] http://mapserver.sk/~wonder/qgis/html/
>
> Regards
> Martin