[Qgis-developer] Typo in QgsRasterLayer enum

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Tue Aug 10 04:42:31 EDT 2010

Hi Peter

The probability that we are going to forget about it once v2.0 is out seems
quite high to me. Wouldn't it be better to just rename it (even if we break
strict interface compatibility?).
How do others feel about it?

Regards,
Marco

--
Dr. Marco Hugentobler
Webereistrasse 66, 8134 Adliswil, Switzerland