[Qgis-developer] Developer cookbook in SVN

Benoit EXIGE benoit at exigesa.com
Wed Aug 11 01:17:56 EDT 2010

Hi Martin,

Many thanks for the clarification.

I'm learning how to use the QGIS API and find it quite difficult
coming from a VB6 background!! So, every bit of help is really
appreciated.

Would it be possible to over-comment the code put in the cookbook?
For example your comments below on how the colour ramp shader works
could be put above the code. Extra work on your side but very helpful
for people like me :-)

Another document that will greatly help QGIS API novices would be a
complete diagram of the objects hierarchy. You developers have it in
your heads but us common mortals strive for it ;->

Anyway, many thanks for your patience and help.
Benoit