[Qgis-developer] Integration of QGIS mapserver to svn?

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Sat Aug 21 07:25:59 EDT 2010

  +1

We think that QGIS mapserver has a great potential because it can now be
fully graphically configured, without having to manually write map files
or SLDs.

It certainly will improve our own productivity since we can now leverage
existing Desktop-GIS projects also for the web.

I also hope that it can be continuously improved in the future (e.g.
towards SVG and PDF output, using existing map layouts for printing also
on the web), etc.

Being part of the official SVN source will certainly help.

Thanks,
Andreas