[Qgis-developer] Enchancing New Symbology - ColorRamp Edit

Borys Jurgiel borysiasty at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 04:49:36 EDT 2010

Dnia niedziela 22 sierpnia 2010 o 03:24:12 Noli Sicad napisał(a):
> Hi,
>
> It seems that QGIS has only 3 color ramps, probably we can improve it
> by adding more options and increase the class size as well.
>
> http://www.qgis.org/wiki/Symbology_RFC#Python_plugin
> Where is the "Color ramp dialogs"? Is this implemented?

It's in Settings -> Style Manager menu. I agree it's quite hard to find it and
it should be exposed in the layer properties window. It would be great if
someone could send a bunch of his symbols and ramps to put them as predefinied
styles. When only we implement the new plugin repositories, we can use that
stuff for a style repository too.