[Qgis-developer] Enchancing New Symbology - ColorRamp Edit

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 06:01:47 EDT 2010

Hi Borys

Thanks for pointing out where we could find the Color ramp dialogs. I
thought I saw it 3 months ago but I don't know where.

Yes, Just a "Add Style Item" button in layer properties window would
really help user to use this feature.

Here's the MapIcons that Maning pointed out before.
http://www.sjjb.co.uk/mapicons/contactsheet

Here's Maki Icon Set
http://mapbox.com/documentation/maki-icon-set

Now, how can we prepare the predefined styles?  What is the file where
these newly created color ramp and symbols are saved?

Regards, Noli