[Qgis-developer] qgis-1.5.0_coding-compilation_guide_en.pdf

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Mon Aug 23 04:00:07 EDT 2010

Hi Benoit,

thanks for your note. I committed your change. If you have more fixes or
ideas to improve the manual, please write to the qgis-community team list
at qgis-community-team at lists.osgeo.org. That is the place we usually discuss
and improve the documentation and where most documenters are subscribed.

Regards,
 otto