[Qgis-developer] Trying to add Dialog window to qgis

Azghar Hussain Azghar.Hussain at rmsi.com
Mon Dec 6 07:20:12 EST 2010

Hi,

I have client requirement in which I need to modify QGIS application. I
download the source code and have built it in Visual Studio 2009
environment.
I need to add a new dialog box which will popup on clicking on the button
on toolbar. In order to implement this I have added new dialog using Qt
designer in "ui" project but I am not able to access newly created dialog
in my "qgis" project

Let me explain with you an example
1) I have created "Plans.ui" in my "ui" project.
2) I have changed "Plans.ui" properties to do custom build as given below

Command Line: D:\Qt\4.7.0\bin\uic.exe -o D:/dev/cpp/build/src/ui/ui_Plans.h
D:/dev/cpp/src/ui/Plans.ui
Outputs: D:\dev\cpp\build\src\ui\ui_Plans.h
Additional Dependencies: D:\dev\cpp\src\ui\Plans.ui;

3) When I build the "ui" project I could see ui_Plans.h file getting
created
4) I want to access my above "Plans" window in qgisapp.cpp (qgis project)
file.
5) On further researching I found that I need update make file to generate
Plans.h and Plans.cpp... But I don't know how to do it... Could any one
please throw a light on this as soon as possible

It is very urgent....

Thanks & Regards,
Azghar Hussain
Project Lead (Software) - Risk and Insurance (RI),
RMSI Pvt Ltd, A - 7, Sector - 16, Noida - 201301,
UP, India
Ph: +91 - 120 - 2511102, Ext No. 2611