[Qgis-developer] Re: SLD export : improve plugin or wait for feature ?

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 07:32:05 EST 2010

Hi again,

Since my last post, I found Qgis-Mapserver had all we need to convert a Qgis
symbology into a SLD file (and the other way probably).
This is very interesting, but I still need to figure out how I can use it :)
Marco, can I access the methods as QgsSLDParser from a python plugin ?

What would be the best / easiest way ? Code in C++ ? If so, I will need some
help here :) since I have never coded in C++ before.

Sorry if my questions are out of topic (because already discussed / closed,
etc.)

Kimaidou