[Qgis-developer] Raster calculator

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Fri Dec 10 03:15:50 EST 2010

Hi Pavol

Thanks for your comments and suggestions.

> - it will be great if the dialog for calculator will not be closed after
> every clicking on OK button,
>
> - it will be also great if the "Add results to project" checkbox default
> state was checked,
> -and it will be absolutely great if the calculator will remember the
> path to last used directory for output layers.

Agreed. That makes the usage more convenient and they can be implemented
relatively quickly (noted on my todo list).

> The ability to use equality operators is great, but what i really miss
> in comparison with GRASS Map algebra is the ability to use logical
> operators. These are really useful in complicated expressions.

Hopefully something for the near future too. I opened an enhancement ticket in
trac.

> BTW: Is there any way, how to set color map for raster layers defaultly
> to pseudocolor, at least for one band rasters?

Not that I know. I remember that a default raster symbology for new layers was
mentioned as a wish several times before.

Regards,
Marco

--
Dr. Marco Hugentobler
Churerstrasse 22, CH-8808 Pfäffikon SZ, Switzerland