[Qgis-developer] kCube to donate 6 months of developer time - have your say!

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Sun Dec 12 14:36:12 EST 2010

Hi QGIS developers and Users

Last week we received an offer from kCube Consulting
(http://www.kcubeconsulting.com/) to donate 6 months of developer time
to our favourite Open Source GIS application - QGIS! Since we are an
open community, we would like to extend to you all the opportunity to
have your say about what would be the most beneficial use of this
developer's time for the project. Perhaps there is something that
prevents you using QGIS to get your daily work done? Perhaps you are a
developer working on a large feature and need some dedicated help? Now
is the time to have your say...visit
http://www.qgis.org/wiki/KCube-developer to provide your inputs.

Many thanks to kCube for their generous offer!

Best regards,

 * QGIS programming services
 * FOSS Consulting Services
Skype: timlinux Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net