Re: best.Re: [Qgis-developer] Spatialite ’select’ statement as vector layer in QGIS

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 18:28:45 EST 2010

Hi Ricardo,

Nice plugin.

One suggestion, I think it would be good to add "Table" in the tab so
we can see the attributes of the table we want to queries and
manipulate.

      Query - Table - Result

You can lift / copy the codes from Spatialite Manager and PostGIS
Manager plugins. You can probably put a check box as well for the
Spatiial and PostGIS in the "Table" as well.

The "Preview"? It is one o you if you want to include it as well :-).

Thanks.

Regards, Noli