[Qgis-developer] add postgis raster

Maurício de Paulo mauricio.dev at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 05:47:21 EST 2010

I've stumbled into a problem with some raster too. It seems like a gdal bug.
But I could get it to work with the image available at:
http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/frmts_wtkraster.html
Looks like gdal is still improving the non-regular raster reading and
performance.
Well.. then I'm going to release a new version with the same lib as
pgmanager to make it easier to merge.
Hum... preview through pgmanager... I didn't think about it. Sounds good.
I'm going to review the code and see what i can do to make it happen.
Best regards,
Mauricio

--
Mauricio de Paulo