[Qgis-developer] Error for postgres's provider when table(statement SELECT ) is outside public's schema

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 21:58:28 EST 2010

Hi Ricardo,

In postgis error.

The plugin has the same problem when you checkbox is on for "save new
layer to database".

However, if I unchecked it this is the error.

Unable to execute the query.
The error message from the database was:
ERROR:  column "A" does not exist
LINE 1: ...ect * from (Select * from stands where veg_type = "A") as "s...
                                                             ^
.
SQL: select * from (Select * from stands where veg_type = "A") as
"subQuery_0" limit 1

Noli