[Qgis-developer] Error for postgres's provider when table(statement SELECT ) is outside public's schema

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 23:33:59 EST 2010

Hi Ricardo,

To replicate my error in Spatialite database.

Please download the test-2.3.zip from
http://www.gaia-gis.it/spatialite-2.3.0/resources.html

Do the following query on the Regions table:

Select * from Regions where NAME = "VENETO"

You will see the errors.

Have a look at as well the "sql layer" attribute table.

Using Ubuntu 10.04, GGIS 1.7 trunk r14914M.

Thanks.

Noli
Thanks.

Noli