[Qgis-developer] Qgis 1.6, Mac OS X 10.5: problems and bugs

Luca Mandolesi mandoluca at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 04:27:44 EST 2010

Hi to all,
I'm using Qgis 1.6 under mac os x 10.5 on many Mac (iMac or PowerBook) and I
found these same issues:

map composer:
1 - under map composer it's impossible to set the font size
2 - If we use the new symbology system with offset, under the legend, labels
and symbols  are overlayed

digitizing:
1 - when we modify poligons or we add some nodes and we don't save the
editing, after some passages I recive the message: Bad__alloc and qgis goes
in stop and I cannot do nothing, even to quit.

Best regards
Luca