[Qgis-developer] Native SQL Anywhere plugin+provider contributed to trunk

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Wed Dec 22 15:37:09 EST 2010

Hi Again

------8<-----snip-------------

> Thanks for the contribution! No doubt you will start getting a trickle
> of queries as more people start to explore the new goodies :-)

One more thing I wanted to add - it would be great to have an easier
way to load shp or other format data into the database. Most folks
will be used to loading data with SPOT/shp2pgsql/ogr2ogr or similar
high level tools. While your provided script is not hard to use, it
will lower the entry bar that much more to provide a similar mechanism
for SQL Anywhere.

Best regards

Tim

Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net