[Qgis-developer] Please vote : kCube Developer Poll

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Thu Dec 23 14:01:17 EST 2010

Hi

On Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 12:35 PM,  <mayeul.kauffmann at free.fr> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> "we will try to find something more open friendly for the future - though
> I dont know if such a thing exists."

Actually I meant this in the context that we were trying to set up a
poll quickly under joomla (the CMS we use for QGIS.org). We didnt want
to spend (or have) hours to implement our own poll app - we just
wanted to take an off the shelf module and run with it.

In future we may adopt some of the ideas listed (I really like the
look of protovis that Barry mentioned) and incorporate them into the
django app suite we are building for QGIS.org.

Regards

Tim

 * QGIS programming services
 * FOSS Consulting Services