[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-user] bugfix and cheating

Barry Rowlingson b.rowlingson at lancaster.ac.uk
Mon Feb 8 12:49:21 EST 2010

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 5:41 PM, Greg Coats <gregcoats at mac.com> wrote:
> If Paolo wanted the $1,000.00, then why did not he arrange for a working Qgis executable for Linux users be made available in Jan 2010?

 I suspect ambiguity between his concept of 'a verifiable solution'
and 'delivered' and your concept. He (or Marco) fixed the bug in the
SVN version, gave you an OSX binary which you could run. That would
constitute (for Paolo) a 'verifiable solution' 'delivered' (to you).

 I'm not saying who (if anyone) is right here, and I probably
shouldn't try to second-guess anyone. SO....

 Greg and Paolo et al: how would you like to further define 'a
verifiable solution' and 'delivered'?

Barry