[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-user] bugfix and cheating

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 12:28:46 EST 2010

I must say this is a very sad thread and sad story. I think it's
serious, as it shades bad lights on this community (and these are
words I'm collacting from collegues in these hours).
Anyway, as Barry, I think this can be a lesson that sponsorhip needs a
stronger legal ground, and the community should consider setting up a
common way to deal with these situations. Maybe a commonly defined
kind of contract? Maybe have a reference lawyer?
Words remain words, thay have poor legal effects, while they have
great effect on people and companies following this ml...

giovanni