[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-user] bugfix and cheating

Maxim Dubinin sim at gis-lab.info
Mon Feb 8 12:26:49 EST 2010

This is valuable lesson, but...

I guess it would be better for our community if you guys set arguing aside and reach
compromise (privately), may be somebody pay 50% and somebody may admit that was not
specific enough on deadlines. Just give some space for
misunderstanding and make peace.

As I see it, QGIS is making first steps in this direction and
experience may be sometimes frustrating. Treating QGIS as an org
providing bullet-proof warranties is a little premature.

Maxim