[Qgis-developer] fTools: Clip and Intersect not writing a file

Craig Leat craig.leat at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 05:17:12 EST 2010

Hi,

I have a large shapefile of contours and wish to clip them to my area
of interest, but both Clip and Intersect do not write a file. I use
EPSG:4326 for all layers and my clip layer is a simple rectangular
polygon. I have performed a successful clip before using these layers
and so I don't think there is a problem with the data. I also have
write permissions in my home directory.

Software versions:
fTools tried 0.5.10 and 0.5.9
QGIS r12821 (self compiled)
Python 2.6.2
Ubuntu 9.04

Any ideas on what has broken? Ps I have upgraded QGIS, SIP and PyQt
since my last successful encounter with these tools.

Regards,

Craig