[Qgis-developer] c++ libraries to phtyon libraries

Luiz Motta motta.luiz at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 11:13:34 EST 2010

Lutfi,

Welcome to plugins QGIS!

Last year i started building python plugins to QGIS.

I show some steps to create python plugins for QGIS, know each step
isolated!

1) API QT4 - See diagrams of classes
http://doc.qt.nokia.com/4.6/
2) Binding QT4 for python - Practice the  API Qt4
http://www.riverbankcomputing.co.uk/static/Docs/PyQt4/html/classes.html
Use of tools QT (Ex.: Desginer for make GUI)
3)  API QGIS - See diagrams of classes
http://doc.qgis.org/
4) Use console python of Qgis - Practice the API QGIS
*You can write files with classes and functions in plugin directory  and
import by console.

After these steps you can read about plugins:
1) Quantum GIS Blog:
http://blog.qgis.org/taxonomy/term/2
2) Download plugins and read sources, choice the most simple!
3) Get your best idea and go to make your plugin!

Good luck