[Qgis-developer] Agit 2010

Markus Mayr markusmayr at gmx.net
Sun Jul 11 07:02:07 EDT 2010

Hi!

I have created a new category on the qgis-Wiki named "Conferences and
Exhibitions" and a new page with the same title (can be found on the
"Finance & Marketing" page.

At http://www.qgis.org/wiki/QGIS_at_AGIT2010 you can see a short summary
of questions that were asked to me during the 3 days of AGIT.

There is also a link to a photograph of the QGIS-booth! (I was not able
to upload the picture to the QGIS-Wiki, so I just linked it).

Anita also was at the AGIT and helped out at the QGIS-area on Thursday.

Interestingly, there were many requests concerning GPS tracks.

Best Regards,
Markus