[Qgis-developer] Plugin Georeference handle files with existing georeferencing information

Luiz Motta motta.luiz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 14:25:26 EDT 2010

Hi Manuel,

About Georeferencer plugin, i believe have a great plugin,
where users of  satellite image have very use.

I would like have changes below:
1) The tool move point of GCP can be in QGIS mapcanvas.
2) Use the image with geotags.
This case, can be calculate pixels coordinate to "source coordinate".
I believe it can done direct by plugin, don´t need change core
(QgsRasterLayer).
3) The coordenates of map will be change for SRS define by user(options
of plugin).
At the moment this coodenates is equal QGis mapcanvas SRS.

I tested yours sugestion about the "Virtual Dataset" for use image with
geotag,
, it is perfect!

Thank´s,
Luiz