[Qgis-developer] Plugin Georeference handle files with existing georeferencing information

Luiz Motta motta.luiz at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 16:31:50 EDT 2010

Manuel,

I don't find your tickect  #787.

I made few changes in source of Georeference, at, now, the plugin can work
with change of projections (QGIS and Plugin):

1) The input coordinates (populate reference coordinate in table GCP)
are transforms to projection of Plugin.
Can now changes projections in QGIS, this can be useful when need work
different image of  reference.

2) When change projection setting of plugin (EPSG of destination), the
reference coodinate(table of GCP) are change to new
projection.

The path is ticket #2890.

For windows user, can test by DLL:
DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.hotshare.net/file/276609-8368885b91.html