[Qgis-developer] Re: Plugins with unsatisfied dependencies

Lionel Roubeyrie lionel.roubeyrie at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 03:45:45 EDT 2010

Hi all,
change is made in 0.7.1 for the contour plugin.
Is it possible to hope to see a little change in the plugin system
where plugins devs have the possibility to append a more general
description, not only in a single line? In this way, maybe a simple
text/html file in the plugin package where can be specified
dependencies, special attentions, descriptions, ... will be displayed
by the python plugin installer on a double click or other but before
the installation...
Cheers

--
Lionel Roubeyrie