[Qgis-developer] qgis and pyspatialite debs, spatialite manager

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Jun 3 02:08:12 EDT 2010

Hi all.
Thanks to Christopher Gabriel, I have set up an unofficial Debian repo:

deb http://int.faunalia.it/~paolo/debian/ unstable/
deb-src http://int.faunalia.it/~paolo/debian/ unstable/

Currently it contains:

- qgis from trunk: amd64 for unstable and i386 for testing (it needs sip4 packages
from unstable though)
- pyspatialite (both amd64 and i386) for unstable (it should work for testing too),
to help Debian users testing our SpatiaLite manager (BTW, feedback and help welcome!).

There are also the src, for easy packaging in other architectures.
I'll keep them up to date irregularly, most probably at least once a week.
Thanks a lot to Jurgen Fisher for keeping the Debian packaging tidy and functional,
and Francesco Lovergine for his work od Debian-GIS.
All the best.