[Qgis-developer] Re: GdalTools versions

Giuseppe Sucameli brush.tyler at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 17:32:15 EDT 2010

Solved... The issue is the one I described in the previous mail.

However, if I install the experimental GdalTools (v.1.2.3) and
I restart QGis as required, the plugin doesn't replace the one in trunk.

Is it the correct behaviour?
If it is, maintaining the experimental one make no sense!

Cheers

--
Giuseppe Sucameli