[Qgis-developer] bugfixing for 1.5

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Mon Jun 7 03:47:53 EDT 2010

Hi Paolo

In my opinion the list with blocking bugs should be very, very small.
Additionally we should have a latest date where we release with all present
bugs.

Because I'm afraid that 1.5 will be delayed too much. There will always be
bugs and sometimes bugs arise faster then they get fixed. Wouldn't it be better
to release more frequently instead?

Regards,
Marco

--
Dr. Marco Hugentobler
Webereistrasse 66, 8134 Adliswil, Switzerland